|WE HAVE FOUND PARADISE…
Near Cairns, Far North Queensland, Australia
We invite you to share it with us!
If you want to experience nature in an Australian tropical rainforest in cosy, clean and comfortable accommodation at affordable prices…… you have just found it !!
Whether you are a nature lover, bushwalker, birdwatcher or you simply want a break from your hectic schedule, we can cater for your every whim.
Surrounded by some of the most ancient rainforest on the globe, the sheer purity of the air, makes this beautiful part of the world such as a soothing sanctuary for the soul. We are proud to offer our guests a peaceful multi-choice accommodation and nature park, here in the cool mountains above Cairns, in Tropical Far North Queensland, Australia.
Why you should stay with us?
- Many of our guests choose to use us as their base whilst they explore this beautiful region.
- We have a selection of accommodation types to suit your needs and budget range
- Close to Skyrail and Kuranda Scenic Rail Terminal
- You can learn about nature and the environment
- Explore our 10 acres of vibrant gardens
- Join our guide on the popular night walks
- Relax in natural surrounding
- Kuranda is a stunning place in the rainforest close to the Great Barrier Reef, Cairns and Port Douglas.
- Easy drive to Atherton Tablelands/Cairns Highland
- Gateway to the Outback (Savannah Way and Cape Your Peninsula)
- World Heritage Listed Rainforest and Barron Gorge National Park on the doorstep
· Rainforest Cabins (fully self-contained)
· Poolside Units (fully self-contained)
· Park Units (fully self-contained)
· Backpackers' Lodge- single and double rooms (shared facilities)
· Camping sites
· Powered Caravan/Campervan Sites
· Large free form saltwater pool
· Free tour booking office and kiosk
· Camp kitchen and campfire
· Public phone
· Internet access
· LPG gas
This is a superb destination for nature lovers, bird watchers and bush walkers!
We are close to World Heritage Listed Rainforest and the walking tracks of the fantastic Barron Gorge National Park. And it’s only a 10 minute walk along the Barron River to Kuranda! This unique rainforest village, with its diverse population and terminal for Skyrail and Kuranda Scenic Rail, is the gateway to Atherton Tableland (Cairns Highlands) and the Outback (Savannah Way and Cape York Peninsula).
This is a very unique area of Australia, with so much more to see and do than a day trip will allow. Why not stay for a few days? Our accommodation is spread over 10 acres and caters for all travellers.
Click here to view our accommodation
Our park is teeming with a smorgasbord of all the tropical leafy and fruity delights native rainforest wildlife love! The peaceful sea of green is broken only by a plethora of rainbow coloured exotic blooms, or the aqua blue flash of a Ulysses butterfly fluttering by.
Contact/email us for more information.
To make your bookings, click here.
88 Kuranda Heights Rd
Kuranda, QLD 4881
Tel: +61 (07) 4093 7316
Fax: +61 (07) 4093 7316
Cash, EFTPOS, Mastercard, VISA